Terms & Service Agreement
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the www.schoolling.com website or Schoolling Mobile Application operated by Schoolling Pvt. Ltd.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- At the moment, our services are limited to the schools located in Delhi.
- We are only providing services for admission in nursery, which also means that the child should be 3+ of age and less than 4 as on 31st March 2018.
- In regards to the EWS/DG category, the Govt. of Delhi already has measures in place to assist parents during the admission process of a child. We request you refer to the same.
- The Common Admission Form along with documents must be filled and submitted within 72 hours of payment.
- One email I.D. / Mobile Number can only be used for a single child. Multiple entries from one email I.D. / Mobile will not be accepted.
- Registration fee is non-refundable. The service fee that we charge is inclusive of the school specific registration fees i.e. DD submission, registration cost etc. (If/when applicable).
- Our services do not guarantee admission, which is subject to scrutiny from schools in regards to their specific rules and regulations.
- All spellings should correspond to documents provided, as no change shall be entertained once entries have been made.
- Rendering false and/or misleading information or documents are subject to disqualification of admission/education from schools. All information entered must be correct.
- This is only the first step in the admission process. If selected, the child’s parents must adhere to the rules of admission of the schools that they have applied to.
- Even though we have carefully scanned and researched all the schools on our website, we would expect co-operation from the parents in the case of any shortage or incorrectness of information.
- Parents are obligated to comply with the process of Schoolling as the team via phone, email or SMS for processing related query may contact them.
- An application will be processed only after completion of the mandatory fields in the form and upon submission of required documents.
- Documents submitted should not be expired in any way i.e. Documents should be up to date.
- Any sort of double registration on the part of the parents (through Schoolling or otherwise) will be subject to immediate cancellation from the school.
- We work as an aggregator between parents and schools for nursery admission form processing & in any case we do not confirm School Admission of your ward.
- The overall admission process is headed by the D.O.E. The government guides all dates and procedure.
- The process of admission will commence only after the guidelines are provided by the D.O.E.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Delhi, India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any queries about these terms, please contact us on the Email ID: email@example.com or Mobile Number: +91-9811831531